Updated: October 24, 2018
By accessing and using a Website, you agree to the terms of this Policy.
This Policy also describes additional rights that California users have under the California “Shine the Light” law.
HOW INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
Here are some of the ways we currently collect Information and may collect Information in the future from users:
- Information provided by a user commenting on the Site and content;
- Entry and registration forms and surveys;
- By tracking users’ online behavior on our Websites;
- Emails, telephone calls, USPS mail and other customer service or other contacts with users;
- Through the use of “cookies” (small text files placed on a user’s computer that track online behavior), single-pixel GIF image files (also called “web beacons”) and other technological means; and
- To claim a prize.
We may also acquire information from the referring website including ads you may have clicked on and Facebook Messenger.
We permit third parties to advertise and promote our Websites and we may place and permit third parties to place advertising, cookies, web beacons and other content, including links to other websites on our Websites. We and our third-party marketing partners may use these technological means placed on our Websites to collect and share Information.
TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Here are some of the types of Information we may acquire and/or collect from users:
Cell/landline phone number
Gender and date of birth
Device ID & location
Browser user agent
We may use third-party data and data provided by our affiliates (which includes our parent, subsidiaries and other entities under common control with us) (collectively, “Affiliates”) to augment and/or verify the Information we collect from users and may also associate demographic and other data we collect such as the user’s browser and device with their Information.
CHILDREN AND NON-RESIDENTS
We do not knowingly collect or retain Information from the Websites from children under the age of 13. The Websites are intended for use by U.S. residents who are not minors. If you are a minor, not a U.S. resident (no Canadian residents permitted) or do not agree with this Policy’s terms, please do not access or use our Websites.
USE AND SHARING OF INFORMATION
Currently, we do not sell your Information to any third-parties. We may in the future use Information or share it with our Affiliates and third parties in many ways and for many purposes including the following:
- To assist with site operation and other communication services, we may share Information with third parties, including vendors and contractors who provide services to us;
- To maintain suppression or opt-out lists that we may share with third parties so that a user is not contacted when the user has asked not to be;
- To track online behavior for behavioral advertising and other marketing purposes. If a user registers on our Website, the user may receive relevant daily emails from that Website;
- To develop and/or enhance products and services by our Affiliates and/or third parties;
- If we are acquired by or merged with another company, we may transfer our users’ Information to the acquirer; and
- To respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims or when we determine it is necessary to comply with applicable laws or regulations; where permitted by applicable law, we will provide you with e-mail notice, and opportunity to challenge the applicable subpoena/request prior to disclosure of any Information.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use commercially reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, or accidental loss or destruction of your Information. We currently do not encrypt Information that we store except for health-related information. Given the nature of the Internet, your Information passes through entities that we are unable to control. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that our security measures or those of third parties who access or transmit your Information will prevent your Information from being illegally accessed, stolen or altered.
Users may opt-out from the collection of online viewing data for behavioral advertising purposes by companies who have elected to participate in one of the behavioral advertising opt-out mechanisms such as the Digital Adverting Alliance’s opt-out program located at http://www.aboutads.info/choices. As is the case with most websites, we have not elected to participate in any of these programs at this time or alter our behavior when a user to one of our Websites has activated the “do-not-track” setting on their browser (see, “Browser “Do Not Track” Signals”, described below).
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
All users who provide their Information to us may modify and correct their Information by contacting us here.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
The California “Shine the Light” law permits users who are California residents to request information regarding our disclosure of their Information to third parties including the categories of Information shared and a list of the names and addresses of third parties with whom the Information was shared. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a ticket by clicking here.
Browser “Do Not Track” Signals. Most browsers contain a “do-not-track” setting. In general, when a “do-not-track” setting is active, the user’s browser notifies other websites that the user does not want their personal information and online behavior to be tracked and used, for example, for behavioral advertising. As required by recent Shine the Light law amendments, we are required to inform you that, as is the case with most websites, we do not honor or alter our behavior when a user to one of our Websites has activated the “do-not-track” setting on his/her browser.
We reserve the right to revise and update this Policy at any time. If we make material changes to this Policy, we will post notice on our Website. Any such revisions will be effective 30 days after posting to the Website, and will apply to all Information collected by us both before and following the effective date. Your use of a Website or entrance into any sweepstakes or other promotion following any such revisions will be deemed your acceptance of such revisions. Users should periodically visit this page to review our current policies on our collection and use of Information.
QUESTIONS, SUGGESTIONS OR TO CONTACT US
For additional Information or if you have any questions, comments, complaints, or suggestions regarding our Policy or one of our Websites, please contact us by clicking here.