I got $750 direct deposited into my bank account, and all I had to do was try deals from Flash Rewards, a site with over $12 million in rewards paid out. Don’t let the pandemic bring you down; let Flash Rewards help you out!
How Flash Rewards Work
Flash Rewards work by showing you “deals” that they think you would like. This includes mobile apps and games, subscriptions, financial services, etc. Each type of deal you choose has its mini-task to complete. It’s THAT simple!
It goes like this:
- Head over to Flash Rewards and fill out basic info (Email, Name, etc.)
- Take a quick Survey (it helps figure out the optional offers & required deals to recommend)
- Complete deals by shopping Flash Rewards’ great brand name partners.
- Important: Follow the instructions on completing the specific number of deals for each level and get to Level 5 to get the maximum reward! (there are plenty of deals to try – some are free trials or app downloads, others require a purchase!)
- Claim the reward and get it in about a week!
You won’t get your reward if you don’t complete the required amount of deals.
Depending on what deals you choose, you could complete it all in a day, which is what users like to do but know that most offers aren’t instant.
If you think getting $750 is too good to be true, just know that it’s legit, BUT you have to read the instructions, and you do have to spend a little money to earn more money. I spent about $25 trying out services that I became interested in, and when I completed the deals and submitted the claim, the $750 was direct deposited in a week.