Do you have great people skills and a fast internet connection? Are you looking to work from home? If so, Concentrix might have the perfect job for you.
The customer engagement company is hiring full- and part-time customer service reps to work from home and handle customer troubleshooting.
Your job would include handling inbound phone calls from customers troubleshooting and resolving advanced technical issues, assisting with account information, and educating customers on any other content.
If you’re a quick learner with good communication skills, you might want to consider applying!
How To Apply
Concentrix is fielding candidates through an online portal on their website. The ideal candidate for this position has:
- One (1) year call center experience or work at home experience
- A High School Diploma or GED
- Typing skills at a minimum of 30 words per minute.
- Availability to work a schedule which may include varying shifts, weekends and/or holidays.
- Self-management skills to work independently in a home office location and the ability to thrive in a dynamic and evolving remote Team environment.
- Internet service and a landline
- A monitor of at least 21.5 inches
Concentrix offers a competitive starting wage as well as three weeks of paid training before you fully begin work.
Customer service reps can also earn monthly performance bonuses and are eligible for Concentrix’s health insurance.
If you’re interested in becoming a Concentrix customer service rep, you can apply online right now!