If you’re looking to make some extra cash in your spare time, there are quite a few ways to make that happen.
Signing up for survey sites is one of the easiest side hustles to get started with. Most promise some pocket change or other sweet rewards for your valuable feedback.
But with so many platforms, how do you know which one to start with?
Let’s explore each one in detail and decide which one might be the best one for your next side hustle!
What Is Kashkick?
KashKick is a digital platform where users can earn money and rewards by completing small tasks. These include surveys, watching videos, testing games, and more.
While each task will come with its requirements and rewards, the platform pays well and has a solid reputation among users. They also have a generous referral program offering 25% of your referral’s lifetime earnings!
Main Advantages Of Using Kashkick
- You’ll get your earnings straight to your PayPal account
- You can cash out once you hit the $10 mark, making it more accessible than other similar sites
- Besides the usual surveys, you can earn by watching videos or other unique tasks
- Its user-friendly interface makes it easy for beginners to get started
- Great referral program
What Is Survey Junkie?
Even if you’re new to survey sites, you’ve probably heard of Survey Junkie. It’s a well-established platform that pays you for completing surveys, browsing behaviors through their Pulse program, or occasionally participating in studies.
Since its founding back in 2011, Survey Junkie has built a following of over 10 million members. It also pays out over $40,000 to its members daily, making it relatively easier for everyone to earn a little something each month.
Advantages Of Using Survey Junkie
- The platform has built a solid reputation over the years
- Even if you don’t qualify for a survey, you’ll still get a few points for trying
- It has a broad range of survey topics
- A variety of payment methods, from PayPal to gift cards
- The site’s available on all devices, making it easier to finish your surveys on the go
How Are These Sites Similar?
Both platforms are reputable, free to join, and primarily reward users for taking surveys and other small tasks. They also value user experience, so you’ll find it easy to navigate both sites and find responsive customer service.
Choosing between them may depend on which platform’s user experience you prefer.
No matter which one you choose, both platforms are incredibly reliable sites to make some extra cash each month!
The Bottom Line
If you want a quick way to cash out, Kashkick’s lower payout threshold and automatic Paypal deposits might be perfect.
On the other hand, if you want a tried-and-true platform with an excellent reputation and don’t mind a points system, Survey Junkie could be perfect for you.
Remember, neither platform is meant to make you a millionaire. But both are reliable options to make a little side income in your free time.
The best part about survey sites is that you don’t need to commit to just one. Sign up for KashKick and Survey Junkie to double your opportunities. After all, the more surveys you take, the more you’ll earn!
- Limited Time Bonus: Get Up to $200 to Spend at Starbucks
- 50 Legit Ways to Make Extra Money Online This Month for Beginners