Lazy Ways Moms Can Make an Extra $2,000
Disclosure: We’re letting you know that this post contains sponsored links which The Smart Wallet receives compensation for, which may impact their order of appearance because talking about money should always be an honest discussion.
You’re tired. You’re overworked. You deserve to have fun too, but it’s hard to juggle that balance when you’re a mom.
That’s why it’s important to make some side money for yourself, to keep your sanity. 5 minutes here and there can really add up.
What’s even better is that some are from activities you already do, like grocery shopping, etc! Maximize your spare time from the below lazy and simple ways and you could have a nice sum this year (for things YOU want and for your kids)!
A Legit Way to Earn $750 This Week
- Get $750 direct deposited into your bank account just by shopping some deals
- Redeemable only once a year
- Anyone 18+ can participate in Flash Rewards ($12 million paid out so far)
- Deals include mobile apps and games, paid subscriptions, financial services
- Just fill out basic info, a survey, and get to Level 5
- Complete the required # of deals and get your $750!
Earn a $10 Amazon Gift Card by Trying New Games
- Download Cash Giraffe, an Android app that pays you to try out new games
- All games are free to download!
- Earn coins from playing new games, then redeem for PayPal Cash, Amazon gift card, and more
- Get 3,599 coin welcome bonus
Play New Android Games & Earn Gift Cards for Amazon
- Install Rewarded Play, a free-to-download Android app with hundreds of games
- Earn gift cards from 20+ retailers, including favorites like Target, Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy, etc.
- Games are fun and an easy way to earn some cash!
Some of the sponsored links that appear on this page are from companies that offer investment advisory services. They compensate us; for details on our compensation arrangements, please click here.