Swagbucks vs. LifePoints: Which Survey Site Should You Choose?
Online survey sites are a painless way to make some extra cash on the side.
However, a quick Google search will show you dozens of them promising generous prizes, cash rewards, and other incentives to get you to sign up.
Swagbucks and LifePoints are two of the most popular sites that have stood out from the rest.
But who do you know which one is the right choice for you? To help you decide, we’ll compare these two survey platforms and show you everything they offer.
What Is Swagbucks?
Founded way back in 2008, Swagbucks has grown into one of the survey sites on the web. In fact, the site has so many opportunities that it has paid over $800 million in rewards to its members.
Despite Swagbucks being known for its surveys, you have dozens of other options to make some cash, including:
- Playing games
- Testing products
- Watching videos
- Internet Searches
- Receipt Scanning
- Joining Sweepstakes
- And much more!
Once you win enough points, you can exchange them for rewards which you can redeem as PayPal Cash or gift cards to your favorite stores, like Amazon, Target, Dunkin, Apple, Chipotle, and much more.
Swagbucks also has a $10 signup bonus, a huge plus for new members! Make sure to verify your email to receive it.
Benefits Of Using Swagbucks
- You’ll have a variety of earning opportunities and rewards
- An easy-to-use mobile app where you can make money on the go
- The platform is available in many countries
- Generous signup bonus for new users
- Vast selections of reward options for those who love to shop
If you love variety and want a few fun alternatives to surveys, Swagbucks is a solid choice. Many users also enjoy their experience on the site, giving it a 4.3 on TrustPilot.
“I have been a Swagbucks user for nearly 3 years and have made a good amount of money from doing surveys and games, mainly games. I cannot recommend enough,” says Dani Radcliffe from Trustpilot.
What Is LifePoints?
Another popular survey site, LifePoints, focuses on high-quality surveys to help businesses they partner with gather market research to improve their products.
LifePoints will send you reward points to redeem for cash, gift cards, and more as you complete each survey. The platform also has weekly bonuses and occasional giveaways to win an even bigger prize.
Benefits Of Choosing LifePoints
- Many ways to redeem your points
- Available in 45 countries
- Weekly bonuses to help users win more points
- You know how many points you’ll get before starting a survey
- Your survey will actually make a difference in improving a company’s products
- Most surveys take less than 20 minutes to complete
- The low minimum threshold to cash out
While LifePoints only focuses on surveys, your feedback will help businesses improve their services worldwide!
What Can Both Of These Platforms Offer?
While they may differ, Swagbucks and LifePoints have millions of users and are two of the most popular survey sites. They also share similar features, like:
- Generous bonuses for new members
- A user-friendly design
- Free membership signup
- Availability in many countries
- Opportunities to make passive income
The choice ultimately comes down to you. You’re bound to win rewards in each, no matter which one you choose.
The Bottom Line
Swagbucks and LifePoints are reliable sites you can count on to make a few bucks. However, both are meant to win something extra here and there, not replace your full-time income.
Each site has unique features that can make or break your decision.
If you crave variety and want to have more than one way to make money, Swagbucks is worth a try. But if you care more about helping businesses with your feedback, LifePoints would be more up your alley.
There’s also no rule against giving both a try. Feel free to sign up for each platform and see which one you love the most!
- Ipsos iSay Review: Are the Surveys Worth Your Time?
- 50 Legit Ways to Make Extra Money Online This Month for Beginners