Every product must undergo a testing phase before being put on the market. To make this happen, brands are willing to give away free samples of their items in exchange for some honest feedback.
TryProducts is one of the newest product testing websites connecting these brands with thousands of potential customers. As one of the platform’s testers, you can try something new daily in exchange for helping that company’s product reach its fullest potential.
But is TryProducts worth your time? Let’s explore more about what it has to offer!
What Is TryProducts, And How Does It Work?
The TryProducts team has been in the testing industry for over 15 years. Using their knowledge and partnerships, they’ve launched a handful of popular websites offering product samples for testers, including DailyGoodieBox.
Unlike other testing websites, you won’t have to pay a cent! Shipping is free, and you don’t need to hand over any credit card information to start.
Once you sign up, TryProducts allows you to try out a new product daily! Members can then give feedback and upload a photo to be featured on the site’s gallery after they’ve had a chance to try their free samples.
What Kind Of Free Samples Can You Receive?
From protein bars to body lotions, the platform’s selection covers a lot of different products, mainly from smaller brands. Here are some of the featured items you can look forward to:
- Rustic Maka Charcoal + Clay Bar Soap
- Honey House Naturals Bee Bar Lotion & Lip Butter Set
- Rowdy Bar Collagen Protein Power
- Auromere Shampoo & Conditioner Bars
- Heat Holders Thermal Hats
- Shikai CBD Cream With Menthol
- Micheals Health Gingko Biloba Complex
- Alcala Deodorizing Wet Wipes
- And so much more!
Is TryProducts A Legit Site?
TryProducts is a safe site to use, and it doesn’t ask for any credit card or payment information. The website also lets you cancel your membership and opt out of any promotional emails whenever you’d like.
Additionally, members who’ve signed up for the website have had mostly positive experiences and give it a 4.3 on TrustPilot.
“I belong to a few “free sample” sites, and I recommend TryProducts! I’ve been privileged to win a few samples from them over the past 18 months or so. They arrive postage paid, totally free, and sometimes are a full-size product. I give my honest review on their site, and that’s all that’s required. They’re great!” says Janette from TrustPilot.
How To Sign Up For TryProducts
Signing up for TryProducts is easy. Here’s how you can get started:
- Go to the platform’s sign-up page
- Fill out your name and email address and agree to their terms of service
- Confirm your account and fill out your personal information
- After completing all the steps, keep your eye out for any new products or services you’re interested in
TryProducts Pros And Cons
- Completely free to use
- A wide variety of products
- It only takes a few minutes to sign up
- Easy to submit your review
- You can’t choose which products you’re eligible for
- You’ll need to pay if you want a specific item
The Bottom Line
If you want a chance to try some new products while providing brands with helpful feedback, TryProducts is one of the best websites to do this. They also promise to never charge their members a single cent for receiving one of their items.
But remember that you need to apply before trying something out, and products are based on availability. If you’re flexible with your options, you should check it out.
If you still need to do so, sign up to get your first free sample product today!
- You Could Get a PinchMe Samples Box Every Month For Free
- Need More Motivation? This Company Pays People to Lose Weight