Userlytics Review: Earn Between $5 to $90 For Your Feedback
Have you tried using a business’s website only to realize that it was slow, outdated, or bad in general? When you sign up for sites like Userlytics, you have a chance to help.
Similar to other platforms like UserTesting, Userlytics wants to pay you to give constructive feedback to their partners’ apps, sites, or products.
But what sets them apart from similar sites offering the same service? Let’s look at everything Userlytics can do and how you can start making money here!
What Is Userlytics, And How Does It Work?
Created in 2009, Userlytics is an all-in-one user testing site committed to helping businesses improve their user experience by connecting them with testers for their websites, apps, or products.
With over 1.6 million testers worldwide and features like unlimited team members and professional support, it has quickly become one of the market’s most widely used testing sites!
Additionally, the company has many positive reviews, with users giving it a 4.6 on TrustPilot (at the time of this writing).
“I have worked with Userlytics for about two months, and I really enjoy the company, its format, and the no-fuss and easy payment system. If you like to provide detailed feedback about different website experiences, this is a GREAT company,” says Deanne Moore on TrustPilot.
Can You Make Money On Userlytics?
You can make money on Userlytics through user testing and in-depth interviews. Once your test gets approved, a tester can earn between $5 and $90, depending on the assignment.
For each test, you’ll get a set of tasks to recreate how a customer would navigate a site, such as registering for a newsletter, joining a membership, or purchasing an item. Tests can take anywhere between 20 and 40 minutes to finish.
After you submit your tests and the team approves your feedback, you can expect to get your payout delivered to your Paypal account in 15 days.
Is Userlytics Safe?
Userlytics is a legitimate way to make money and is safe to use. While they share your personal information and demographics with their partners for testing purposes, the data is stored in secure servers and not sold to third parties.
Userlytics has also worked with many global brands who trust its services, including:
- And so many more!
How To Sign Up For Userlytics
Joining Userlytics only takes a few minutes. You can qualify for membership if you’re 16 or older, have a Paypal account, and meet the minimum equipment requirements.
Here’s how to join:
- Head to Userlytics to sign up for free
- Enter your email address and agree to the website’s terms
- Verify your account and enter your personal information
- Fully complete your profile by doing the profile questionnaires
- Once you’re all finished, companies can start reaching out to you if you match their requirements!
Userlytics: Pros And Cons
- Few requirements are needed to get started
- The mobile app version lets you complete assignments anywhere
- You can safely cash out through Paypal
- Different popular industries use this platform
- Not a wide range of tests
- Some tests may take a longer time to finish than others
- The client might reject your feedback and not pay you if it doesn’t meet their standards
The Bottom Line
If you’re trying to make something extra during your free time, Userlytics can be a great option. It’s one of the most popular review sites out there, so you’ll definitely find a few companies that would love to hear your opinion about their products.
However, many testers are already on the site, so tasks can be few and far between. But if you’re trying to make a little extra from time to time, you can’t go wrong with giving this platform a try.
Have you opened your Userlytics account already? If not, visit the platform’s website and make some extra cash today!
- Swagbucks vs. LifePoints: Which Survey Site Should You Choose?
- [Side Gigs] Steady Review: Start Earning an Extra $5,500 This Year
- UserTesting Review – How Much Money Can You Really Make?