Note: These suggestions are meant to help supplement your finances. If you’re in a more dire situation, we suggest speaking with your landlord immediately, calling 211 for organizational assistance, applying for industry grants, and asking friends/family for help.
Every time that chunk of rent payment leaves your bank account and into someone else’s, it hurts just a little bit. But it’s the price to pay for having your own living space and, basically, a non-negotiable.
So keep making those rent payments, and we’re making it a little bit easier by suggesting some things you can do to earn some side cash as well as manage your money more efficiently. Even better when you can get paid for doing stuff you already do!
A Legit Way to Earn $750 This Week
- Get $750 direct deposited into your bank account just by shopping some deals
- Redeemable only once a year
- Anyone 18+ can participate in Flash Rewards ($12 million paid out so far)
- Deals include mobile apps and games, paid subscriptions, financial services
- Just fill out basic info, a survey, and get to Level 5
- Complete the required # of deals and get your $750!
Earn Up to $170 (Or More) Every Time You Win This Viral Game
- Battle B is the free modern version of a classic that everyone loves
- Win cash straight from your phone + daily cash prizes and exciting tournaments
- “You do win actual money. I was surprised that I won $43 and immediately cashed out. But keep in mind, you don’t always win!” – ffstakemyname
- Easily cash out via Paypal when you reach $3!
- Cash tournaments are not enabled in DE, LA, MD, MT, and TN, but you can still play for fun!
Some of the sponsored links that appear on this page are from companies that offer investment advisory services. They compensate us; for details on our compensation arrangements, please click here.