People are choosing more WFH jobs than going into the office. And why not? People are reporting a better work-life balance and generally feeling more productive than commuting into the office.
While you’re searching for WFH jobs with potentially no experience, here are some alternatives to tide you over since it’ll help make some side cash in the meantime. No experience is needed for these, you just have to follow instructions for each!
1. Say Goodbye to Overdraft Fees with the #1 Most-Loved Banking AppTM
When you want financial peace of mind, use Chime,® the award-winning mobile financial app and debit card that’ll help you save with no monthly fees, including:
- No minimum balance
- Fee-free overdraft with SpotMe®️* (Chime will spot you up to $200, so you don’t get overdrafts)
- No foreign transaction or transfer fees
- Get paid up to 2 days early with direct deposit1
- Earn 2.00% Annual Percentage Yield (APY)2 with the high-yield Chime Savings Account3
- Access to apply for the Secured Chime Credit Builder Visa® Credit Card4 for a better way to build credit history
Sign up for Chime and get started on saving money and working on improving your credit score!
2. Ask This Company To Pay Off Your Outstanding Credit Card Debt
Are you constantly chipping away at credit card payments, but the balance doesn’t seem to go down? Stop the anxiety and stress when it comes to dealing with debt, and don’t give up!
Because if you have under $50K in credit card debt, AmONE can help. This program is all about saying goodbye to credit card debt once and for all. (Over 13 million people have already used their service!) Your bills get simplified into a single monthly payment and might even come with a lower interest rate.
It only takes 2 minutes to find loans, regardless of your credit status, and it won’t impact your credit score! There’s no obligation to start, so sign up to get a free debt analysis so that AmOne can help you quickly pay off your debt.
3. Over $55,000 Paid to Members Daily - Join for Free
It’s about time you got paid for your opinions, right? It’s free and fun with Survey Junkie, which pays you with PayPal, gift cards, or directly to your bank account. Members get paid every day, and they’ve already paid out $76 million so far, so join to get your share!
“It’s easy to use, and you can get paid the same day. I really like that you can make a little bit of extra money,” Gabe L.
Just follow these simple steps:
- Click here to sign up for a free Survey Junkie account
- Take surveys
- Repeat daily and get paid; there’s no limit!
It only takes a few minutes to join Survey Junkie but remember to verify your email address.
Completing each survey earns you 20 to 100 points. Each point is worth one cent, and when you hit 500 points (or $5), you can cash out, which is one of the earliest cash out points we’ve seen!
4. First-Time Investors Get $10 to Invest in Google, Amazon, Apple, Netflix, and More
You don’t have to be rich to start investing. Stash, an investing app dedicated to empowering people to invest and build better lives, lets you start investing with just $5. Stash’s plans—starting at just $3 a month—unlock access to simple, automated solutions designed to help people find security and peace of mind through investing.
Gain access to Stash’s suite of wealth-building tools.
- Personal Portfolio – An investment account that lets you pick your own stocks/ETFs/crypto
- Smart Portfolio – An automated investment account managed by experts
- Tax-advantaged Retirement Portfolio
As a bonus, Stash is giving new members $10 for any first investment as a bonus, so create an account to start investing in your favorite companies today!
Paid non-client endorsement. See Apple App Store and Google Play reviews. View important disclosures.
5. Get $35,000 Worth of Debt Paid Regardless of Your Credit
Owe $35,000 or less on credit cards? Find a personal loan using LoansUnder36 to pay off all your balances and consolidate them into one balance to make it easier on yourself.
It takes 2 minutes to find loans regardless of your credit status, with APRs from 5.99% up to 36% max. Their network has over 100 vetted lenders, and you’ll be able to compare side-by-side with no obligation quickly.
There’s no credit score impact by checking and the repayment periods are flexible, ranging from 61 days to 72 months (6 years). Plus, you can get the funds as fast as 24 hours!
6. The Money App Backed by Celebrities That Saves AND Invests for You
Acorns has caught the attention (and their investments) of Blackrock, Paypal, and major names like Dwayne Johnson and more. Plus, they have about 10 million all-time customers!
That’s because Acorns automatically saves and invests your spare change from every purchase with the Round-Ups® feature. You’ll get a diversified portfolio picked by experts based on your investment profile.
You only need $5 to start investing, and when you set up recurring investments, you’ll get a $20 bonus!
Get started in under 5 minutes with no financial experience or expertise needed. You’ll also get access to retirement, investing for families, rewards, and more based on your subscription plan.
With no hidden fees, Acorns makes it easy to invest in your future with your spare change!
7. Get Paid Up to $225/Month While Watching Viral Videos and Taking Fun Surveys
Founded in 2000, Inbox Dollars has been paying customers for their opinions for over 22 years and counting! They are one of the most trusted survey sites with fun, multiple ways to earn extra cash that set them apart.
“Fast and easy. Love that I can cash out to my PayPal and easily transfer money to my bank account.” – Tefanie P
Take surveys, watch videos, play games, and even read emails for extra cash. Who wouldn’t want to watch viral videos for money and get paid up to $225/month?
Inbox Dollars is a great platform to make a little side money. It’s free to sign up, so give it a try today!
8. A Legit Way to Earn $750 This Week
You can get $750 direct deposited into your bank account and all you have to do is try out some deals. The catch? You can only do this once a year!
Seriously, anyone 18+ can participate in Flash Rewards, a rewards program that’s been around since 2016 and has rewarded $12 million to members over time.
So how do you get the money? Answer: You just have to follow the instructions carefully!
Flash Rewards work by showing you “deals” they think you would like. This includes mobile apps and games, subscriptions, financial services, etc. Each type of deal you choose has its own mini task to complete.
- Head over to Flash Rewards and fill out basic info (Email, Name, etc.)
- Take a quick Survey (it helps figure out the optional offers & required deals to recommend)
- Complete deals by shopping Flash Rewards’ great brand name partners.
- Important: Follow the instructions on completing the specific number of deals for each level and get to Level 5 to get the maximum reward! (there are plenty of deals to try – some are free trials or app downloads, others require a purchase!)
- Claim the reward and get it in about a week!
You won’t get your reward if you don’t complete the required amount of deals. Sure, it takes a little more effort but it’s legit. Get your $750!
9. Earn Up to $750 Trying Out Offers
Try out offers and get rewarded. That’s the gist of Earn Big Rewards, a fun program where you can earn up to $750 (or even $1,000 if you’re ambitious) just by checking out sponsored offers from their partners.
Over 1 million members have gone through and got their rewards, and you can too! It’s simple.
Offers and deals vary, but the most important thing to know is that different levels have different rewards. Lower levels yield smaller rewards, while Level 5 will get you $500, $750, or $1,000.
You’ll be able to choose from mobile games, free trials, subscriptions, streaming services, and more after answering some quick questions.
Once you complete the levels you want, you can cash out and get the reward in a week!
Some of the sponsored links that appear on this page are from companies that offer investment advisory services. They compensate us; for details on our compensation arrangements, please click here.