Calling all foodies who want to get paid to eat and see the world! Our dream gig specialists found the perfect temp job for you.
Not only will you travel for up to three weeks on a global scale on behalf of a major brand, but you’ll also work remotely in these destinations, eating, having fun, and capturing your experience the entire time! Here’s how to be considered for this amazing opportunity.
How to Get Paid to Eat & Travel
The multinational hotel chain, Ramada® by Wyndham is searching for one lucky food-obsessed and social-media savvy individual to be their “CEO,” cleverly abbreviated from “Chief Eats Officer.”
Since Ramada has over 900 hotels worldwide, they’ll create a multi-week itinerary that speaks to your travel-food-loving soul.
Here’s what’s included in the “CEO Comp Package.” (Although we personally think there was a missed opportunity here to call it the “Chomp Package”)
- $10,000 USD overall
- $150 USD daily stipend for travel (max $3,150)
- Accommodations at Ramada by Wyndham hotels
- Covered roundtrip airfare for all locations in the international itinerary (up to 8 countries on 5 continents!)
- An upgrade to DIAMOND level membership for a year in Wyndham® Rewards
Your friends and family will be jealous of your amazing adventure to document a curated list of must-eats around the world!
Qualifications Needed to be the “CEO”
Not everyone can be the “CEO.” Since most dream gigs require the participant to document their experience, it’s particularly important to be social media-savvy!
Here are the details:
- You’re active on TikTok and Instagram
- Be 21+ when applying + have a valid passport next year
- Can travel for up to 3 weeks in 2023 (Between May to August)
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Have great writing skills for blogging
- Be a legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia or Argentina, Australia, Canada (excluding Quebec), German, India, Mexico, Thailand, New Zealand, Turkey, or the United Kingdom
How to Apply for the Dream Gig
We don’t recommend applying if you’re not comfortable being on camera! With that said, there are two ways to enter, but both require a video submission that’s a minimum of 1 minute in length and no more than 3 minutes in English.
- Follow Ramada by Wyndham on TikTok
- Create a TikTok submission on why YOU should be the Chief Eats Officer
- Tag @RamandabyWyndham and use #RamadaCEO
The other method to enter is simply emailing your video entry to [email protected] and writing why you should be the Chief Eats Officer in the body of the email.
For the fine print on video restrictions, view their Official Rules here but the first rule is that the video should only be yourself on camera with no other people.
DEADLINE TO ENTER 11:59 PM ET on November 14, 2022.
You’ll get notified if you’re a winner around December 19, 2022.
Good luck to all who enter!