Deadline Extended – How You Can Get $1,500 Cash Before 1/10/23
Get $1,500 Cash This New Year
- Limited holiday spots left: Get DOUBLE the rewards!
- Anyone 18+ can participate in UpLevel Rewards
- Deals include mobile apps and games, paid subscriptions, financial services
- Just fill out basic info, a survey, and get to Level 5
- Complete 25 deals and get your $1,500!
- Double rewards extended until 1/10/2023
You blinked, and the holidays are already here. It’s also the most expensive time of year since people typically spend $1,000 or more. You don’t want to start the new year in debt, so we’re showing you how to get your holiday expenses covered with UpLevel Rewards.
What is UpLevel Rewards & How it Works
Any adult 18+ can join UpLevel Rewards, a rewards program that’s rewarded $12 million to users over time.
So how do you get the money before Christmas? Answer: You just have to follow the instructions carefully!
UpLevel Rewards work by showing you “deals” that they think you would like, which include mobile apps and games, subscriptions, financial services, etc. For example, getting to Level 20 in a game!
Limited Time Rewards Until
12/24 or Until Spots Run Out
*Now extended until 1/10/23
As a holiday special, all reward options have been DOUBLED.
So, for instance, if you go for the $750 reward, you’ll get $1,500. If you go for the $250 reward, you’ll get $500 instead, etc.
There are only limited spots left, so be sure to get started! Here’s how:
- Go to UpLevel Rewards and fill out basic info (Email, Name, etc.)
- Fill out a short survey (it helps customize your experience!)
- Complete deals by shopping UpLevel Rewards’ great partners
- Important: Follow the instructions on completing the specific number of deals for each level and get to Level 5 to get the maximum reward! (there are plenty of deals to try – some are free trials or app downloads, others require a purchase!)
- Claim the reward and get it in about a week!
- All rewards are DOUBLED when you claim
Depending on your chosen deals, you could complete it all in a day, which users like to do but know that most offers aren’t instant.
Don’t Try for the $1,500 If You Can’t Follow Instructions
We can’t stress this enough, follow the instructions carefully!
If you think getting $1,500 is too good to be true, just know that it’s legit, BUT you have to read the instructions and you do have to spend a little money to earn more money for the holidays.
I spent about $25 trying out services that I became interested in, and when I completed the deals and submitted the claim, the money arrived in a week!
I got the Disney+ streaming service as one of the deals, and I love it! But if I ever get tired of Disney+, I know I can unsubscribe per Disney’s terms. The same goes for everything that UpLevel Rewards introduces you to.
Good luck, have fun and remember it takes a little effort, but it’s legit, and it’ll come in clutch for all your holiday spending.