It’s the middle of summer, but Starbucks already released their fall menu. They launched not one, but TWO new fall drinks (Iced Pumpkin Cream Chai Tea Latte and Iced Apple Crisp Oatmilk Shaken Espresso) along with a new bakery item (Baked Apple Croissant). Signature favorites will return as well.
So if you love Starbucks and want to try all the summer and fall drinks, you can get TWO $100 rewards to spend there via Flash Rewards. Anyone 18+ can participate, and they’ve already rewarded $12 million to users since their launch in 2016.
How Flash Rewards Work
I can’t stress out the importance of following the instructions to get the complete $200.
offer you “deals” that you might like, including mobile apps, games, subscriptions, financial services, and more. Depending on the deal you take, there are different instructions, for instance, getting to a certain level in a game.
Here’s how to start:
- Head to and fill out basic info (Email, Name, etc.)
- Take a quick Survey (it helps figure out the optional offers & required deals to recommend)
- Complete deals by shopping Flash Rewards’ great brand-name partners.
- Important: Follow the instructions on completing the specific number of deals for each level and get to Level 3! (there are plenty of deals to try – some are free trials or app downloads, while others require a purchase!)
- Claim the first reward of $100 and get it in about a week!
- You’ll get a separate email detailing how to get a BONUS $100 just by writing some product reviews on Starbucks items you tried. Tell them if you loved it or hated it!
You won’t get your rewards if you don’t follow the instructions. Sure, it takes a little more effort, but it’s legit.
Don’t Try if You Don’t Want to Follow Instructions
Going to repeat this, if you don’t read the instructions carefully, you’re not going to get your rewards.
Getting $100 plus another $100 bonus ($200 total) sounds too good to be true, but it’s legit when you follow their steps. You do have to spend a little money to earn more money as well.
For instance, I spent about $5 trying out a service that I was actually interested in, and when I finished the 5 deals and submitted my claim, the $100 arrived in a week.
How to Get the Bonus $100 Through Product Reviewing
If it wasn’t clear by now, getting the full $200 requires two separate $100 rewards. The first reward is via completing Level 3 in Flash Rewards.
When you claim your first $100 reward, you can use some or all of it to binge at Starbucks. You’ll also get a separate email telling you more steps on how to get the remaining reward.
Reply to that email with the following:
- The Starbucks receipt or order confirmation you placed (Order date must be later than your reward claim date. Name/Email must match what you used for Flash Rewards)
- Pick what you want to review, and note their item name
- Include selfies of you and the item(s) you’re reviewing
- Your written product review must be at least 100 words describing what you liked or didn’t like about the product!
The Flash Rewards team will then review what you’ve sent, and if qualifications are met, they’ll send you the BONUS $100 reward!