With 175 websites being created every minute worldwide, not all of them will be of the best quality. From outdated designs to links that go nowhere, many businesses are willing to pay to get honest feedback from users willing to share their opinions.
This is where companies like UserFeel come in. The platform specializes in helping companies find testers to review their sites, apps, and other products. Once you finish leaving your feedback, you’ll get paid for your effort.
So, is UserFeel worth signing up for? Check out our quick review and discover everything this platform offers!
What Is UserFeel And How Does It Work?
UserFeel is a company that specializes in optimizing a company’s website, offering business owners a vast pool of testers who speak over 40 languages. UserFeel also promises 24-hour delivery times, zero subscriptions, and unlimited team members.
As the world becomes more digital, having a functional and appealing website is a top priority for most businesses that want to grow.
UserFeel understands this and allows businesses to enhance their websites by having testers provide feedback about their experience. This deeper insight can help companies make appropriate changes and stand out from competitors.
Can You Make Money On UserFeel?
Yes, UserFeel pays you between $3 and $30 whenever you review one of their partner’s websites, apps, or prototypes. Testers need to recreate multiple actions on the site as if they were an actual customer, such as making a purchase.
Depending on the customer’s requirements, tests can be as short as 5 minutes and go as long as an hour. All you need is a quiet space, an electronic device (your phone is okay!), and a cheap microphone to get started!
UserFeel pays testers better compared to others, but they have specific guidelines you need to follow to get paid for your feedback, including:
- Speaking clearly into your microphone
- Performing all the required tasks
- Giving honest and constructive feedback about the product
- Clearly explain the website’s process
- Offer potential ideas and feedback about how they can improve
You’re getting paid to help a business create a better experience for their target clients, so always give constructive and detailed feedback. Poor audio, vague reviews, or not completing the tasks can lead to your review being rejected.
Is UserFeel Safe?
UserFeel is a legitimate website and safe to use. Having over 150,000 testers and over 500 clients, including major companies like Asos and Hertz, UserFeel has many satisfied people working with them.
Once your review gets approved, you can access your UserFeel wallet and safely transfer funds to your PayPal account. The app also promises to keep personal information private to protect your identity.
How To Sign Up For A UserFeel Account
Signing up for UserFeel is relatively easy. The platform accepts testers worldwide if you’re 18 or older, have PayPal, and own reliable equipment.
Here’s how to join:
- Visit the UserFeel website and go to the registration page.
- Enter your basic information, including your name, location, gender, email address, and birthday.
- Fill out the rest of their demographic data and submit your form.
- Take UserFeel’s sample test.
- Once you’re approved, you can start taking offers.
Pros And Cons
- Higher than average rewards per test compared to similar sites
- There’s no minimum threshold for receiving payment
- A wide range of industries to choose from
- Getting paid involves a lot of work
- Assignments are inconsistent and based on specific criteria
- You won’t get paid if your review gets rejected
While not as hands-off as other side hustles, being a UserFeel tester is a great way to earn extra cash. It pays much better than other side hustles, and your review is helping businesses succeed.
Remember that assignments are heavily based on your location and demographics, so don’t expect to make this your primary source of income.
Are you ready to start your first test? Fill out UserFeel’s application to get started!
- UserTesting Review – How Much Money Can You Really Make?
- Limited Time Bonus: Get Up to $200 to Spend at Starbucks