Let’s taco ’bout this dream gig you could be doing.
Who’s the ideal candidate? Well, every day is Taco Tuesday to you. You get excited when you see a taco truck. You know taco cat spelled backward is also taco cat. Tacos is life.
Introducing the first-ever Director of Taco Relations that McCormick is seeking out. Yes, the spices and seasonings brand that has graced kitchens since 1889.
How to Be Director of Taco Relations
The good news is that there’s no previous experience needed, just a deep, deep, affection for tacos. You can apply directly for the temporary gig at McCormick by July 20, 2021.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Must work remotely up to 20 hrs/week from Sept. – Dec. 2021
- Get paid $25,000 a month ($100,000 total)
- This is a part-time, temporary role for up to 4 months
- Taste test and consult on taco recipes
- Develop content, including videos for a “Taco Tuesday” series on McCormick’s social media
- Get familiar with taco trends, TikTok, and learn from taco chefs across the country
- Be willing to travel to McCormick HQ in Maryland and other taco locations in the U.S.
- Be willing to provide any other taco-related services from McCormick!
Are you HYPED? If you’re ready to apply, you got to stand out from the taco-loving crowd.
You’ll have to submit a creative video (no more than 2 minutes long) on why you should be the first-ever Director of Taco Relations. Be sure to have your personality shine through and obviously, share your passion for them.
Some ideas include your favorite taco recipes, what your perfect taco toppings are, any experience or qualifications that can make you stand out. Did you dress up as Princess Taco Belle for Halloween? Yep, add that into the video!
Good luck and remember, apply by July 20, 2021!