Photographers and aspiring photographers wanted!
A hotel in Iceland is looking for its first official light catcher to capture all the beautiful northern lights in photography and video form.
In return, you get free room and board for a month! This is a dream gig for those looking to boost their portfolio as well as spend time in gorgeous Iceland.
How to Be a Light Catcher
Apply directly for the light catcher gig on Hotel Rangá’s website by end of August (the sooner the better!)
Here’s what you need to know:
- If selected, you must commit to at least 3 weeks
- You’ll be in Iceland from mid-September until mid-October
- You’ll get free room and board at Hotel Rangá
- You’ll get free flights to and from Iceland
- The host (Hotel Rangá) will get an unlimited license to your photographs and video to use in their promotional materials (forever)
- Access to the hotel’s stargazing observatory and hot tubs
- Opportunity to visit The Highland Center Hrauneyjar, their sister property, which is the uninhabited center of Iceland (talk about remote!)
Plus on your days off you’ll get to explore on your own! One of my fondest trips was to Iceland in the fall season, and I highly recommend travelers to visit at least once in their lifetime. You truly feel like you’re on another planet and nature eye candy is everywhere.
And if you’re an aspiring photographer, this is an amazing opportunity to stay for a month, for FREE, with room and board taken care of.
Good luck and apply here!