In this case, calling all cheese lovers, it’s your time to ripen. Whether you know that there are more than 2,000 varieties of cheese and that mozzarella is the universal favorite or you just appreciate cheese in all shapes and forms even if you don’t know the name, your love for them can land you a pretty grate gig.
So let’s brie it on and see how you can make it in this fun side gig.
Who Will Be the Next CEO?
Whisps Cheese Crisps is looking for the next CEO aka Cheese Experience Officer.
As the name suggests, you’ll be tasting a lot of cheese.
Here’s what else you can expect if you’re chosen:
- Shipment of Whisps Cheese Crisps to your door every month
- Cheese shipments from artisan cheesemakers every quarter
- $2,000 to attend the world-renowned cheese championship sometime in 2022
- Training by an artisan cheesemonger to learn the lingo and how to properly evaluate cheese
- Virtual cheese pairing classes
- Whisps swag to tout your CEO-ness (sweatshirt, hat, mug, etc.)
- $1,500 for being a brand ambassador
The total value of this gig is $5,000!
Your Duties as a CEO
As the newly appointed CEO and brand ambassador for Whisps, you’ll be expected to participate in monthly product quality tests, new flavor evaluations (yes, a taste tester! real jobs exist for it), help brainstorm new products (hello, Harry Potter jellybean flavors) and in general, be the Whisps brand ambassador who adores all things cheese.
You don’t need formal training as they’ll help you along the way, but it helps if you’ve worked in any type of team environment before.
How to Apply
The deadline to apply is July 25, 2020 and you can head over here to apply to be on the cheese board.
Expect to answer questions like:
- What type of cheese would you be and why
- Why you love cheese
- Any unique skill set or story that can make you the best CEO
And with that, we bid you gouda luck!