We’re all feeling the record high gas prices right now since the national average just hit $4.37 a gallon. In some areas, it’s close to $7/gallon! Every time I’m at the pump, I cringe watching the meter since my car has to take the premium stuff which typically means an $80+ tank.
To help relieve some of that pain here’s how to get a $750 gas gift card this week and all you have to do is shop and try out some deals from Flash Rewards.
Seriously, anyone 18+ can participate. It’s a rewards program that’s been around since 2016 and has rewarded $12 million to users over time.
How Flash Rewards Work
So how do you get the money? Answer: You just have to follow the instructions carefully!
work by showing you “deals” that they think you would like. This includes mobile apps and games, subscriptions, financial services, etc. Each type of deal you choose has its own mini-task to complete.
It goes like this:
- Head over to and fill out basic info (Email, Name, etc.)
- Take a quick Survey (it helps figure out the optional offers & required deals to recommend)
- Complete deals by shopping Flash Rewards’ great brand name partners.
- Important: Follow the instructions on completing the specific number of deals for each level and get to Level 5 to get the maximum reward! (there are plenty of deals to try – some are free trials or app downloads, others require a purchase!)
- Claim the reward and get it in about a week!
You won’t get your reward if you don’t complete the required amount of deals.
Depending on what deals you choose, you could complete it all in a day, which is what users like to do. However, be aware that most offers aren’t instant.
Don’t Try for the Gas Gift Card If You Can’t Follow Instructions
I can’t stress this enough, follow the instructions carefully!
If you think getting $750 is too good to be true, just know that it’s legit, BUT you have to read the instructions and you do have to spend a little money to earn more money.
I spent about $25 trying out services that I became interested in, and when I completed the deals and submitted my claim, the $750 arrived in a week.
I ended up signing up for the Disney+ streaming service as one of the deals and I love it! But if I ever get tired of Disney+, I know I can unsubscribe per Disney’s terms. The same goes for everything that Flash Rewards introduces you to.
Good luck, have fun, and remember it takes a little effort but it’s legit.
Read More: KashKick Review: Earn Quick Cash Online