Everyone loves brunches. However, not your wallet because trendy Instagrammable places are expensive.
Solution: This weekend, make brunch for your loved one(s) at home even if your loved one is yourself.
So make a list of your favorite things to eat/drink! But before you go to the store, open up that Ibotta app to save even more on your grocery items.
Some great deals we saw in the app:
- 25 cents back on any item
- $1 cash back on Yellowtail Wine
- 25 cents back on any brand of Avocados
- 25 cents back on any brand of milk
- $1 cash back on FAGE Greek Yogurt
- $1 cash back Van’s Waffles (or 50 cents back Eggo)
- $1 back Wholesome Pancake Syrup
- $1.50 cash back Hillshire Farm Polska Kielbasa
- $1 back Spindrift Sparkling Water any variety
- 25 cents back carrots any brand
- $1.50 cash back on low-calorie Enlightened Ice Cream
- $1 cash back on Simply Orange Juice
- $1 cash back on ZICO Coconut Water
(You could be getting $11 cash back on your next brunch!)
- $1 cash back on Mother’s Day cards!
When you see a cash back offer you like, just hit the + sign next to it.
Then go shopping per usje, and when you get home, scan that receipt to get your hard-earned money back!
When you scan your first receipt, you’ll also get up to $20 bonus making your brunch at home even sweeter for your taste buds and wallet. Happy Ibotta-ing!