I love naps. Since I work from home, I try to take a daily 20-minute nap during my lunch and it’s enough to refresh and get me going for the rest of the day.
If you’ve yet to experience the power of naps or you’re already a nap-lover, then we found the dream gig for you.
Get Paid to Nap
Each Night, the sleep experts, are on the lookout for 5 Nap Reviewers to join the team.
If selected, you’ll be:
- Napping every day for 30 days
- Napping alone (for ultimate undisturbed sleep)
- Take part in various experiments to test the quality of sleep
- Take part in a video call before/after the nap so that you understand the instructions prior and to complete a verbal questionnaire after
The Nap Reviewers will get paid $1,500 for their efforts!
Commit to 30 Days of Naps
If you can commit to a month of naps and are 18+, then fill out their application by May 31, 2021.
Remember to share with your fellow nap-lover too. Get paid for science and doing something you already love to do!
If you don’t get picked, consider incorporating a nap (if possible) into your routine.
Some benefits from napping 10 minutes with a max of 30 minutes:
- It can improve memory
- It can lift moods
- It’ll refresh you from a post-lunch coma
- It can release stress
- Napping is better than caffeine!
A nap longer than 30 minutes will cause you to feel groggy so set a timer and sweet dreams!